I know what to expect at appointments
Manage those difficult and common problem areas for sensory issues with this great visual support kit.
- use visual timelines to prepare for visits to doctors, dentists, medical appointments and the hairdressers
- explain potential sensory issues and triggers before the visit
- explaining what’s going to happen during visits before you go really helps to ease any anxieties and gives ample time to ask and answer questions
- remove surprises and unpredictability from essential appointments by planning ahead with visual supports
- TomTag is portable and so easy to pop in a bag to take along to appointments for reassurance about what to expect whilst you’re there
Our customers say
“I didn’t use any visual supports before purchasing TomTag. They are great and have so so many uses, I had to order more as I kept coming up with more uses.”
- 3 button holders
- 25 blank buttons
- 1 attachment loop
- Haircuts & Health checks sticker pack
WARNING: Please note – TomTag is not a toy. Not suitable for children under 36 months due to small parts.