I Can Do It In The Kitchen Kit
Learning to cook or make simple meals is such an important life skill and so much easier to do with a visual guide.
- teach hygiene and safety in the kitchen
- learn basic skills needed to make simple meals
- following a recipe is made simple with a visual list of steps and ingredients
- build simple recipe prompts to ensure instructions are followed in the right sequence
- create lists of food or meal options to help an individual decide what to eat or encourage healthier choices
- acquiring basic kitchen skills increases confidence and helps young adults learn skills for independent living
- 6 button holders
- 40 blank buttons
- 1 attachment loop
- Food & Drink Extended sticker pack
WARNING: Please note – TomTag is not a toy. Not suitable for children under 36 months due to small parts.