Are you a teacher, SENCo, therapist, support group lead or other professional who would like more information about TomTag to share with colleagues, individuals or families that you work with or support? Use our contact form to message us with details and we’ll be in touch.
For parents & carers
- Going Away – help with planning and preparation
- The Challenge in Challenging Behaviour
- Understanding feelings and emotional intelligence
- The joy of jigsaws – 5 great benefits
- Are you getting enough exercise?
- When is a child old enough to walk to school alone?
Back to School
- Back to school – help with anxiety and organisation
- School morning routines
- Building a positive teaching assistant relationship
- Back to School – an essential A to Z
- ORganised KIDs – top tips for back to school
- Coping with a family Christmas for an anxious teen with autism
- TomTag: your stories – Elizabeth
- Interest or obsession – a matter of perspective
- Choosing the right school for your child with autism
Therapies & Support
- Visual schedules at home – making sure they work
- Visual schedules at home – choosing the right one
- Visual schedules at home – what, who and why?
- 10 ways to have fun with occupational therapy
- Fine motor skills
- Let’s celebrate occupational therapy!
- Good practice is good practice (Sensory Stories with Joanna Grace)