Early Years Home toolkit
A cost-saving product bundle of popular TomTag resources to help parents and carers with young children manage their day at home or in care settings.
Contains all the essential visual tools you need to support the practical and emotional needs of children with communication difficulties such as autism and other learning differences.
- Time saving as everything is ready with no printing, laminating or Velcro required!
- More portable, durable and reusable compared with traditional paper or board alternatives
- Quick and easy to change and adapt with TomTag’s unique click-in button system
- Reinforcing verbal instructions with visuals helps children to understand what is being said or asked of them and encourages independence
- Emotional supports to help children communicate their understanding of feelings and emotions
Our customers say
“A great idea! The main benefit being the time saving aspect. Everything is ready and no faffy laminating and Velcro! Really impressed.”
- 10 button holders (in your choice of colours)
- 100 blank buttons
- 2 attachment loops
- 1 Share how I feel minikit tag
- 1 TomTag lanyard
- 1 My School Kit sticker pack
- 1 Self Care Skills sticker pack
- 1 Feelings & Emotions sticker pack
Each sticker pack contains 2 copies of each symbol plus 12 blank stickers
WARNING: Please note – TomTag is not a toy. Not suitable for children under 36 months due to small parts.